Erasmus+ is the EU Programme in the fields of education, training, youth and sport for the period 2021-2027.
The general objective of the Programme is to support, through lifelong learning, the educational, professional and personal development of people in education, training, youth and sport, in Europe and beyond, thereby contributing to sustainable growth, quality jobs and social cohesion, to driving innovation, and to strengthening European identity and active citizenship.
KEY ACTION 1: LEARNING MOBILITY OF INDIVIDUALS
The Actions supported under this Key Action are expected to bring positive and long-lasting effects on the participants and participating organisations involved, as well as on the policy systems in which such activities are framed.
Depending on the profile of participants involved, the following types of mobility projects are supported under Key Action 1 of the Erasmus+ Programme:
In the field of Education and Training:
- Mobility project for higher education students and staff;
- Mobility project for VET learners and staff;
- Mobility project for school pupils and staff;
- Mobility project for adult education learners and staff.
In the field of Youth:
- Mobility projects for young people - Youth exchanges
- Mobility projects for youth workers
- Youth participation activities
- The sections below provide the detailed information about the criteria and conditions applying to each type of mobility project.
The Programme has the following specific objectives:
- promote learning mobility of individuals and groups, as well as cooperation, quality, inclusion and equity, excellence, creativity and innovation at the level of organisations and policies in the field of education and training;
- promote non-formal and informal learning mobility and active participation among young people, as well as cooperation, quality, inclusion, creativity and innovation at the level of organisations and policies in the field of youth;
- promote learning mobility of sport staff, as well as cooperation, quality, inclusion, creativity and innovation at the level of sport organisations and sport policies.
Any public or private body active in the fields of education, training, youth and sport may apply for funding within the Erasmus+ Programme. In addition, groups of young people who are active in youth work, but not necessarily in the context of a youth organisation, may apply for funding for learning mobility of young people and youth workers as well as for Strategic partnerships in the field of youth.
The following countries can fully take part in all Erasmus+ Programme actions:
— the 27 Member States of the European Union and overseas countries and territories,
— third countries associated to the Programme:
— the EFTA/EEA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
— EU candidate countries: the Republic of Turkey, the Republic of North Macedonia and the Republic of Serbia .
In addition, certain Erasmus+ Programme actions are open to organisations from third countries non-associated to the Programme.
Please refer to the 2021 Erasmus+ Programme Guide for further details on the modalities of participation
|Education and Training:||EUR||2 153,1 million|
Deadline for submission.
All deadlines for submission of applications specified below are set at Brussels time.
|Mobility of individuals in the field of higher education||11 May at 12:00|
|Mobility of individuals in VET, school education and adult education fields||11 May at 12:00|
|Erasmus Accreditations in VET, school education and adult education||19 October at 12:00|
|Mobility of individuals in the field of youth||11 May at 12:00|
|Mobility of individuals in the field of youth||5 October at 12:00|