The SEYW (“The added value of Social Entrepreneurship in Youth Work”) Consortium would like to invite you to take part in the Online Conference that will take place online and be broadcasted via the Zoom platform on Tuesday, 23rd March 2021.
The conference is part of the dissemination of “The added value of Social Entrepreneurship in Youth Work”, a 30 months' project financed by the Italian National Agency for Youth under the KA2 Strategic Partnership Action of the Erasmus + Youth Programme.
The project involves 6 partners from different EU countries: TDM 2000 (Coordinator, Italy), Law & Internet Foundation (Bulgaria), Co-Actions (France), Institute for Entrepreneurship Development (Greece), Artsquare (Luxembourg) and Sotsiaalsete Ettevõtete Võrgustik (Estonia).
With this online event we aim at disseminating some of the best practices in the field of social entrepreneurship we encountered during the meetings of the SEYW project, as well as other interesting tools that can be useful to be adapted in other. The conference wants to give an overview of existing activities in the 6 countries that are part of the project and how they coped with the COVID19 situation, and provide inspiration for new actions in the fields of social entrepreneurship and youth work. The event is thought and directed to youth workers, social entrepreneurs, social innovators, policy makers in the field of youth, education and employment, and other interested stakeholders.
Foreseen program (subject to changes):
16:00 – 16:20 - Opening and Greetings, presentation of the project and the speakers - Federico Gaviano, TDM 2000
16:20 – Presentations by the speakers about best practices in Social Entrepreneurship
• 16.20-16.30 - Mylène l’Orguilloux – Social and Solidarity Economy, Zero Waste Fashion - https://www.milanavjc.com/
• 16.35-16.45 - Ioanna Georgiadou, Greece – Health Route (Center of Psychotherapy, Holistic Therapies and Education) - https://poreia-ygeias.gr/en/
• 16.50-17.00 - Julia Gregor, Luxembourg – Social entrepreneur at Onperfekt (business selling fruits and products not marketable for their shape) - https://onperfekt.wixsite.com/onperfekt
• 17.05-17.15 - (To be Confirmed), Italy – La locanda dei buoni e cattivi (Hotel and restaurant business giving employment to disadvantaged people) – http://buoniecattivi.it
• 17.20-17.30 - Boris Kolev, Bulgaria – Experienced social entrepreneur running different actions in Bulgaria since long time
• 17.35-17.45 - Kerly Piirsalu, Estonia - Organizer of a youth conference and social entrepreneurship youth programmes – http://changemakers.ee
17:45 – 18:00 – Questions from the public and conclusions
THE EVENT HAS A LIMITED NUMBER OF SPOTS!
In order to attend it, you can register here: