The FUTURE TIME TRAVELLER partnership will present the results of the 3-year initiative, which aims at giving impetus to a future-looking career guidance and introduce the generation Z to the jobs of the future http://future-time-traveller.eu
Register now https://forms.gle/GHYV9FyudnfquURt5
- Opening key notes from Aline Juerges – policy officer at the European Commission
- Presentation of the FUTURE project
- Demonstration of the Future Time Traveller innovative career platform in 3D virtual world
- Application of the Future Time Traveller game in career guidance
- Game-based scenarios in career guidance
- Career Services for the Future - best practices from the European Competition for Innovative Career Guidance Tools
- Jobs of the Future – ideas of European young people
- Impact of FUTURE – results from piloting and exploitation with users
- Roadmap to the Future - key policy messages and prospects.
The event will be held in English.
The FUTURE project is co-funded by KA3 Erasmus+ programme.
- Business Foundation for Education in Bulgaria (coordinator)
- Computer and Technology Institute Diophantus in Greece
- European Board for Certified Counselors based in Portugal
- CIAPE - Italian center for permanent learning
- Innovation in Learning Institute in Germany
- University of Lodz in Poland
- Aspire-igen Ltd in the UK